FVC Executive Team Applications
Application Due Date: March 21st, 2023 @ 11:59pm
Description: Your responsibilities will be to perform various tasks depending on the needs of the club, such as:
- Attend weekly executive team meetings Wednesdays at 6pm
- Observing and training to take on future executive positions (we prioritize applicants who express are able to remain on the executive team next year, with interest in taking on a more involved role in the future)
- Supporting the club in event planning and the use of Microsoft Teams, or with setup for in-person events
- Assisting with merch and event ticket sales
- Taking pictures at events
- Sending emails to external universities, veterinarians, and organizations
- Collecting membership fees
- Spreading the word about our club
- And more!
Application Instructions: In the body of your email, please write your name, year, and program, and answer the following (one paragraph each):
(i) Knowing the responsibilities of this role, what do you believe you can contribute to the Future Vets Club team as an executive assistant?
(ii) Please describe a time where you contributed to the planning and execution of an event.
(iii) Please describe your favourite experience working with animals/veterinarians and why?
Please attach a relevant resumé/CV and cover letter as well.
Send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org