April 27, 2021
Position title: Ontario Veterinary College Digital Communications Co-ordinator (Work Study, 87837)
Location: University of Guelph - Ontario Veterinary College, 50 Stone Rd E, Guelph, ON, N1G 2W1
- Under the direction of the OVC Marketing Communications team, the Digital Communications Co-ordinator's primary responsibility will be focussed on website development to support research communications at the Ontario Veterinary College. This work includes meeting with subject matter experts, developing site plans, collecting information and assets, developing writing for the web. The goal is to launch two research micro-websites by the end of the summer term.
- Other duties include the creation of written and multimedia content to be distributed across OVC communication channels (website, social channels, print, digital signs, and intranet)
- Support the marketing communications objectives to build awareness of OVC research, teaching and health care accomplishments, and expertise to our external audiences.
- Experience with Word Press or Campus Press is required.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is considered an asset.
- Experience with video edit is also considered an asset.
Timeframe and schedule: Summer (up to 4 months), 20 hours per week. 05/03/2021 - 09/03/2021
Application info: Applicants must provide links to portfolio to show examples of our work in cover letter. This position is part of the campus Work Study program. To apply, you must be approved for Work Study through Student Financial Services. Must apply through Experience Guelph.
Deadline: May 2, 2021, 11:59 PM EST
Contact info: Jane Dawkins (OVC Marketing Communications Officer), email@example.com